[Libs-Or] Blue bins for books worry Palo Alto library advocates

Leah Griffith leah.griffith at newbergoregon.gov
Wed Jun 15 17:02:29 PDT 2011

Diedre,

Thanks for forwarding that on.   In Newberg, due to a local literacy advocacy group, we've had lots of contact with the Reading Tree people and I appreciate seeing this article.   I  have passed it on to them to ask for an answer regarding their statement that "they haven't had this problem with library groups when they've gone into other markets" .  Obviously they have now and likely have in the past.

I'll keep the group posted on what I learn.

Leah
Leah M. Griffith
Director,   Newberg Public Library     503-537-1256
P Think Green - Only print message if needed and then recycle!