[Libs-Or] LSTA Five Year Plan Evaluation/OREGON/RFP Posted

MaryKay Dahlgreen marykay.dahlgreen at state.or.us
Thu Jun 23 09:54:07 PDT 2011

The Oregon State Library is requesting proposals to complete our 2008-2012 LSTA Five Year Plan Evaluation. The request is open on our electronic procurement system ORPIN. Interested parties can browse the opportunities at: http://orpin.oregon.gov/open.dll/welcome . Look for RFP # 543-1009-11 issued by the Oregon State Library. We will NOT accept electronic submissions, Single Point of Contact listed on the RFP must receive your sealed proposal  by 5:00 PM on July 8, 2011.  Thanks  for your interest.
MaryKay

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library