[Libs-Or] Volunteer opportunities at OLA Conference

Arlene Weible arlene.weible at state.or.us
Fri Mar 11 15:11:46 PST 2011

Greetings:

Are you going to the Oregon Library Association conference and want an easy way to meet other attendees?

You might consider volunteering to help at the Registration Desk. It is a great way to finally put faces to all those names you see floating across this email list!

Two hour shifts are available on Wed, April 6 thru Friday, April 8
8:00-10:00 am
10:00-12:00 pm
12:00-2:00 pm
2:00-4:00 pm

If you are interested, please sign up by emailing me at the address below! Please provide an email or other contact info and your shift preference.

Can't commit to two hours? The Conference Committee can still use your help! Just send me an email explaining your availability, and we will find a job for you!

Thank in advance!

Arlene Weible
OLA Conference On-Site Registration Coordinator
arlene.weible at state.or.us