[Libs-Or] withdrawn Ref. books

m m mmannersclatsopcc at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 13:41:21 PDT 2011

we are downsizing our Reference section. Mostly oldies but you never know...

please let me know what Orbis courier dropsite you use and which books you'd like to have for your collection.

thanks!

Mariah

Clatsop Community College Astoria
503-338-2508

mmanners at clatsopcc.edu

Titles:

Encyclopedia of the third world, Facts on file, 3 vols, 1982

County and city databook, US dept of commerce…, 13th
ed, 2000

Glossary of oceanic terms, US naval oceanographic office, 1966

Standard encyclopedia of the world’s mountains, Huxley,
Anthony, HC 1962

International encyclopedia of statistics, The Free press, 2
vols, 1978

Historical statistics of the US,
Bicentennial ed: colonial times to 1970, US dept of commerce, 2 vols, 1975

Encyclopedia of geomorphology: Encyclopedia of earth
sciences series, vol 3

Standard Encyclopedia of the world’s rivers and lakes,
Gresswell, Kay, HC 1965

Standard Encyclopedia of the world’s oceans and islands,
Huxley, Anthony, HC 1962

Peterson’s 4-year colleges, 2009

Peterson’s 2- year colleges, 2009

Scholarship book 13th ed, 2008

Barron’s best buys in college education, 2008

Collegeboard, getting financial aid, 2009

Kids count data book, 1996, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 03, 04

Statistical record of children, Gale, 1994

Demographic yearbook, 2006

Statistical yearbook 2008

Statistical yearbook 2009

Science year volumes: 1965-1969, 1971-1975, 1977-2005

Federal environmental laws, West pub co., 1996

Concise encyclopedia of modern world literature, Grigson, G,
HC 1963

Cassell’s encyclopedia of world literature, 3 vols, HC 1973

Concert companion: a comprehensive guide to symphonic music,
Bagar, R, HC 1947

Smaller slang dictionary, Partridge, e, HC 1986

Reader’s encyclopedia: an encyclopedia of world literature
and art with supplement, Benét, HC 1955

Composers since 1900, Ewen, D, HC 1969

Complete book of the American musical theater, Ewen, D, HC
1958

Milton Cross New encyclopedia of the great composers and
their music, Cross and Ewen, 2 vols, HC 1969

Atlas of American society, Andrews, A, HC01995

Dictionary of Canadian biography V. I: 1000-1700, university of Toronto press, HC 1966 (some water
damage)

Canada:
a chronology and fact book: 875-1973 , Hill, B, HC 1973

Encyclopedia of the North American free trade agreement, the
new American community, and Latin-America trade, Rosenberg, J, HC 1995