[Libs-Or] (no subject)

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Mon May 2 09:51:23 PDT 2011

Hi all:

Clackamas Community College has some older microfilm readers that they no longer need and are trying to get rid of. They offered them to us but we lack space and already have some older machines in storage. So they would like to put this offer out to other libraries in the state. If you are interested at all, you can contact Yassamin Alayan at the contact info below.

Thanks and happy Monday, Mo

PS I'm having trouble attaching the photographs and getting through, so if you are interested Yassamin or I can supply more photos to you directly