[Libs-Or] Ilago Organizational Meeting

Robert Monge monger at wou.edu
Thu Nov 3 16:44:06 PDT 2011

Dear librarians,

We need help in defining the next steps for the Information Literacy
Advisory Group of Oregon (Ilago).

The IlIago board would like to invite all interested librarians to an
organizational meeting on November 22nd from 12:00pm-3:00pm at Western
Oregon University.

We would like to establish working groups (and even begin working on):

+ Who we are? What we do? What makes us unique?

+ Who can be members?

+ What are our by-laws and voting procedures?

+ Review board positions and establish a timeline for service and election
procedures

+ Create a planning group for the Spring Summit

Feel free to bring a brown bag lunch.

CAN YOU ATTEND?

E-mail Robert Monge: monger at wou.edu and let him know you’ll be there.

CAN’T ATTEND BUT WANT TO JOIN A WORKGROUP?

E-mail Robert Monge: monger at wou.edu and let him know which area you would
like to work

--
Robert Monge