[Libs-Or] Did you know the OLA Support Staff Division has a blog?

Rebecca Roth rebeccar at multcolib.org
Wed Nov 16 16:53:25 PST 2011

Hello Oregon library people!
The OLA SSD blog has some new posts you may be interested in:
LSSC stands for Library Support Staff Certification -
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2011/11/lssc-stands-for-library-support-staff.html
Beautiful Retro-Styled Library Posters -
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2011/11/beautiful-retro-styled-library-posters.html
Libraries hate wookies? -
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2011/10/libraries-hate-wookies.html

And if you missed our conference this summer, definitely check out some of
the recaps:
Do you have a library question today? -
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2011/10/do-you-have-library-question-today.html
Why it's good to create a triangle in your workplace -
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2011/10/why-its-good-to-create-triangle-in-your.html
Why you should attend a book repairing session -
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2011/11/why-you-should-attend-book-repairing.html

Do you love to write and are a library support staffer in the state of
Oregon?  We are looking for guest posters for our blog from around our
great state!
Please contact the blog coordinator Rebecca Roth at rebeccar at multcolib.org