[Libs-Or] Withdrawn Items Available

Dull, Margaret dull at up.edu
Mon Nov 21 15:27:14 PST 2011

Hello all,

The following items are available to any regional library. Please let me know which title you are interested in, the library you are affiliated with (include branch where applicable), and whether or not you're on
the statewide courier.  Due to the volume of responses, I will only reply if I'm able to send you something.

Thanks in advance for your interest.

Margaret Dull

Digitization and Preservation Technical Assistant
W.W. Clark Memorial Library
University of Portland
5000 N. Willamette Blvd.
Portland, OR 97283
(503) 943-7685
Dull at up.edu

Items for Libs-OR: 11/21/11

2010 Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment. Ed. Stephen J. McPhee and Maxine A. Papadaki. McGraw Hill Lange, 2010.

2010 Investment Company Fact Book: 50th Edition. Investment Company Institute, 2009.

Almanac of Business and Industrial Financial Ratios: 2006 ed. Wolters Kluwer Business, 2005.

APA Concise Dictionary of Psychology. American Psychological Association, 2009.

Bender's 2011 Dictionary of 1040 Deductions. Lexis Nexis, 2010.

Berkshire Encyclopedia of World History. Ed. William H. McNeill. Berkshire Publishing Group, 2005. 5 vol.

Best 168 Medical Schools. 2011 ed. Princeton Review, 2010.

Crystal, David. A Dictionary of Linguistics and Phonetics. 5th ed. Blackwell Publishing, 2003.

Drug Facts and Comparisons: 2011. Wolters Kluwer Health, 2010.

The Encyclopedia of World War I: A political, social, and military history. Ed. Spencer C. Tucker. ABC-CLIO, 2005. 5 vol.

Esposito, John L. Islam: The Straight Path. Revised 3rd ed. Oxford University  Press, 2005.

Eyman, Scott. Lion of Hollywood: The Life and Legend of Louis B. Mayer. New York: Simon and Schuster, 2005.

FISKE Guide to Colleges: 2012. Sourcebooks, 2011.

Foreign Relations of the United States: 1969-1976 Volume XXV, Arab-Israeli Crisis and War, 1973. Department of State; United States Government Printing Office, Washington D.C.,  2011.

Foreign Relations of the United States: 1969-1976 Volume XXVIII, Southern Africa. Department of State: United States Government Printing Office, Washington D.C., 2011

The Foundation Directory: 32nd Edition, 2010. And Directory Supplement.

Four-Year Colleges: 2012. Peterson's Publishing, 2011.

Hardy, Phil. The Overlook Film Encyclopedia: The Western. The Overlook Press, 1995.
Lonely Planet: Japan. 2009 ed.

McLellan, Diana. The Girls: Sappho goes to Hollywood. New York: St. Martin's Press, 2000.

Nolan, Cathal J. Wars of the Age of Louis XIV, 1650-1715 An Encyclopedia of Global Warfare and Civilization. Greenwood Press, 2008.

Oxford Companion to World War II. Ed. Editor I.C.B. Dear and M.R.D. Foot. Oxford University Press, 1995.
PDR Nurse's Drug Handbook. 2011 ed.

The Renaissance. Ed. Paul F. Grendler. Published in association with the Renaissance Society of America. Thomson Gale, 2004. 4 vol.

Rosmini, Antonio. Theosophy: Volume 3 Trine being (Contd.). Rosmini House, 2011.

Two-Year Colleges: 2012. Peterson's Publishing, 2011.

US News and World Report Best Graduate Schools. 2012 Edition.

Van Leeuwen , Anne M. and Debra J. Poelhuis-Leth.  Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications. 3rd ed. F.A. Davis Company, 2009.

Visual History of the World. Forward by  Douglas G. Brinkley. National Geographic, Washington D.C., 2005.

The Writer in the Academy: Creative Interfrictions. Ed. Richard Marggraf Turley. D.S. Brewer Publishing, 2011.