[Libs-Or] Yet another question about changes to Google Advanced Feature page

Hope Leman hleman at samhealth.org
Tue Nov 22 11:31:13 PST 2011

Hi, all. Sigh--Google troubles again. I am currently in Google on the advanced features page  in Firefox. I do not see the option to expand the number of results beyond 10. (Weirdly, over the weekend on another computer I could.)

In IE7 the page seems to be much as it has always. The nice thing in the interface in Firefox at the moment is that I can plug more in than three options in the "any of these words" box. But the inability to request more than 10 results offsets that benefit. It is a major nuisance to get only 10 results per page and then have to click through to the next page.

Any suggestions or comments?

Thank you for your help.

Hope Leman, MLIS
Research Information Technologist