[Libs-Or] OLA conference session on the ACRL Immersion Experience

Kate Rubick rubick at lclark.edu
Mon Oct 3 10:58:45 PDT 2011

I am trying to come up with a program proposal for OLA based on my
experience at ACRL Immersion programs (Intentional Teacher in 2009 and
Assessment in 2011).  I am interested in finding other librarians who might
want to work with me on a panel/presentation for OLA 2012.  With that in
mind, if you are interested and

-- have attended (or will be attending soon) an ACRL Immersion Program
(either Program, Intentional Teacher or Assessment tracks)

--are planning to go to OLA April 26 and 27 in Bend

Please email me off list and we will see what we can put together in a
hurry--the deadline for program submissions is Friday (yikes).

Thanks for considering.

Kate Rubick, Instruction Services Librarian
Lewis & Clark College
rubick at lclark.edu