[Libs-Or] E-Reader Day at the West Linn Library

Hill, Cheryl chill at westlinnoregon.gov
Wed Oct 5 15:46:32 PDT 2011

The West Linn Public Library is having a day-long e-reader event on Wednesday, October 19, 11am - 8pm. Patrons with a Kindle or any other e-reader can drop by the library for hands-on help between 11am and 8pm. Every hour we'll have a short presentations on finding and checking out e-books. Then staff will be on hand to answer questions, get people signed up for Adobe IDs, and help patrons download e-books. We will also be demonstrating several different e-reader models for people who don't own one and want to learn more. This event is free and open to anybody, so if you have patrons looking for hands-on help, send them our way. No registration required.
More information, as well as a pdf flyer, can be found here: http://westlinnoregon.gov/library/e-reader-day-library

________________________________

[cid:imagea6c4bf.gif at a0adeebc.188d4628]

Cheryl Hill

chill at westlinnoregon.gov<mailto:chill at westlinnoregon.gov>

Librarian II

1595 Burns St.

West Linn, OR 97068

P: (503) 656-7853 x3016

F: (503) 656-2746

Web: westlinnoregon.gov<http://westlinnoregon.gov>

West Linn Sustainability Please consider the impact on the environment before printing a paper copy of this email.

Public Records Law Disclosure This e-mail is subject to the State Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.