[Libs-Or] Request for help with Google weirdness

Hope Leman hleman at samhealth.org
Fri Oct 28 10:24:14 PDT 2011

Hi, all. Where are the advanced features of Google? I sat down last night at a desktop at my parents house and the home page of Google now seems to lack the advanced search page. I tried the homepage on my netbook just now and also don't see the advanced search link. I tweeted last hoping for answers and got only one response about using the "classic mode." So where do I find that?

I really, really need to be able to use the advanced feature of Google so any help would be much appreciated. Is anyone else seeing this barebones Google homepage or have any of you heard anything about this?

Thank you for your help.

Hope Leman, MLIS
Research Information Technologist
Center for Health Research and Quality