[Libs-Or] How do you deal with self-published titles?

Bob Jones Bob.Jones at milton-freewater-or.gov
Wed Sep 28 16:45:55 PDT 2011

We accept donations of self-published books by local authors if only to add them to our local history archives.  You never know; one of them might end up famous, or infamous.

Cataloging is a different issue, as I find original cataloging on Evergreen to be exceedingly aggravating.

-Bob in Milton-Freewater