[Libs-Or] Ice-breaker fun before the Virtual Reference Summit

Sara Kelso sara.kelso at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 10:05:20 PDT 2012

Registered for this year's Oregon Virtual Reference Summit yet? Join us before the conference for a fun social meet up!We all know L-netters are fun and smart so why not get together and prove it? You are invited to join us for merriment and trivia the evening before the Oregon Virtual Reference Summit on Thursday, May 24 at the Salishan Resort's Attic Lounge.

We'll start mixing at 7:00 p.m. and begin the trivia challenge at 8:00 p.m. All guests 21 and over are welcome and the lounge offers a Happy Hour for food and drink from 4:00- 8:00. Have fun, mix with your fellow library lovers and test your trivial knowledge!

Check out the delicious details and menu for the Attic Lounge here:
http://www.oregoncoasttoday.com/atticlounge.html
http://www.salishan.com/pdf/attic_lounge_menu.pdf