[Libs-Or] Local history books to offer
djones at lincc.org
Tue Apr 24 11:37:44 PDT 2012
These items are not getting much use at our library or we already have copies. Some are not in the best shape, but they all have ties to Oregon history.
• Clackamas County historical, 1962-1963: growth -
• Clackamas County historical, 1966-1967 : history of Willamette Falls -
• Clackamas County historical, 1968-1969 : the firsts of Clackamas County -
• Scenes of earlier days in crossing the Plains to Oregon and experiences of Western life - Crawford, Charles Howard.
• A survivor's recollections of the Whitman Massacre - Sager, Matilda, 1839-1928.
• The river of the West : the adventures of Joe Meek - Victor, Frances Fuller, 1826-1902.
• Sweet Home in the Oregon Cascades - Carey, Margaret Standish.
• Overland to Oregon in the tracks of Lewis and Clarke : history of the first emigration to Oregon in 1843 - Lenox, Edward Henry, b. 1827.
• St. Paul, Oregon, 1830-1890 - McKay, Harvey J. (Harvey James)
• Autobiography and reminiscences of a pioneer - Purcell, Polly Jane, 1842-
• China doctor of John Day - Barlow, Jeffrey G.
• The Oregon Trail : a potential addition to the National Trails System : a review draft of a cooperative study -
• Around the cat's back - Gildemeister, Jerry
Let me know if you would like any for your library. We will send to any library on the ORBIS courier.
13793 SE Sieben Park Way
Happy Valley, OR 97015
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or