[Libs-Or] OYAN Spring Meeting, Friday May, 4th 11am-3pm, Lebanon Public Library

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Mon Apr 30 10:22:42 PDT 2012

Join us there or attend virtually.

If you are unable to attend the OYAN Spring Meeting Friday, May 4th in Lebanon, we are going to offer you the chance to attend the meeting remotely via go to meeting.  You'll be able to see us and if you have a webcam, we'll be able to see you.  You can listen in on your computer headphones and if you have a microphone, chime in as needed.  If you don't have a microphone, you can add your two cents using a chat feature and the meeting administrator (Mark Richardson) will read aloud your comment.  You can also use a phone to call in to listen and talk while watching the meeting online. However, the gotomeeting phone number is long distance so please bear that in mind!

The meeting starts at 11, but please give yourself time to log on and make sure everything seems alright.  You'll be able to get to the site as early as 10:30.  If you see "waiting for organizer" that just means we are still setting up and we'll be online soon.

You'll follow these instructions:

1.  Please join my meeting, Friday, May 04, 2012 at 10:30-11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/join/808317950

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (773) 945-1030

Just so we have an idea of how many people will utilize this tool, please let me know if you plan to attend remotely via go to meeting.  kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us

Lastly, it is best to stay logged on during the lunch break.  We'll be stepping out, but we'll let you know when we'll be back.

If you think you'll want to join us live and in person, please contact  kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us for a copy of the lunch menu and a draft of the meeting agenda.

OYAN Spring Membership Meeting

Friday, May 4, 2012

Meeting 11 a.m. - 3:00 PM

Lebanon Public Library, 55 Academy St., Lebanon, OR, 97355, Tel: 248.4926

Kris Lutsock
OYAN Chair
McMinnville Public Library
kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
971-237-1322

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written.
Oscar Wilde