[Libs-Or] Paid Graduate Internship for bilingual students in Cornelius

Karen Hill karenh at wccls.org
Tue Aug 14 09:47:11 PDT 2012

We have opened our paid bilingual (Spanish) grad position for fall semester. Thanks for sharing this information with your colleagues who may be in grad school.

Library Intern: The City of Cornelius is hiring a bilingual intern to support our Latino Outreach Program. Responsibilities will include promoting the library and providing special programs directly to Spanish speakers. Fluency in English and Spanish is required. Current enrollment in a graduate program in Library Science, Education or similar field required.

This is a fifteen hour per week position for the length of one school term. Starting pay begins at $14.54 per hour; weekends and/or evenings required. Funding is provided by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Library Services and Technology Act Grant of the Oregon State Library.

Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Apply at:
http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/index.asp?Type=B_JOB&SEC={82C0A09B-04C0-4318-82CD-0AC80B74988C}<http://www.ci.cornelius.or.us/index.asp?Type=B_JOB&SEC=%7b82C0A09B-04C0-4318-82CD-0AC80B74988C%7d>

thank you,

Karen Hill