[Libs-Or] Conference Proposals Still be Accepted

Janet Tapper jtapper at uws.edu
Wed Aug 22 12:21:22 PDT 2012

Please forward to your Library Organization or other interested parties:
[cid:image001.png at 01CD8060.A408FA80]

Program proposals are still being accepted through September 28 for the 2013 OLA-WLA Conference<http://2013conference.wla.org/> being held April 24-26 in Vancouver, WA.

Don't miss being an integral part of the action! Oregon & Washington libraries join forces for this event only once every 5 years.  With the conference theme, "The Future is NOW -- Network OR & WA," we are focusing on the future of libraries and what we can be doing right now, individually and collaboratively, to remain relevant and even trend-setting!

To submit a proposal for a Preconference Workshop (either 3-4 or 6-7hrs long) please use this form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDkyREkzQlVlbHhMSEhxUS1DX0hCdFE6MA#gid=0>.
To submit a proposal for a Conference Session (75 minutes long) please use this form<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGJ6WHJVakZJaF9KbnBhX2ZULXNpNXc6MA#gid=0>.

The selection committee will notify applicants of the status of proposals by November 2. All Preconference workshops will be held on April 24. All Conference sessions will be held on April 25-26. If you have questions regarding the proposal process, please contact the program team below.

We look forward to hearing from YOU!
--OLA and WLA Program Chairs, Janet Tapper and Cadi Russell-Sauv?
--WLA Program Coordinator, Kate Laughlin

Janet Tapper, MLS
University Librarian

University of Western States
W. A. Budden Library
2900 NE 132nd Avenue | Portland | Oregon 97230
p 503.251.5757 | f 503.251.2759 | e jtapper at uws.edu<mailto:jtapper at uws.edu>