[Libs-Or] Historic Oregon Newspapers online usage survey

Sheila Rabun srabun at uoregon.edu
Thu Aug 30 15:30:16 PDT 2012

Greetings,

The University of Oregon Libraries' Oregon Digital Newspaper Program (ODNP) is currently assessing usage of our Historic Oregon Newspapers online database (http://oregonnews.uoregon.edu/), with a brief survey geared toward reference librarians. We would like to survey as many librarians in the state as possible in order to find out more about how our site is being used in higher education, K-12 education, and by the general public. Please take a quick moment to complete the survey, and please forward this email to other librarians or relevant listservs.

Survey for academic libraries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFZobFphWGNuYWU2MzQ3SHpWR2FmMVE6MQ

Survey for public libraries: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dG14UUcycnhSSGNIZlJjamR2Qkpfd0E6MQ

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks, and have a great day!

Sheila Rabun
Project Coordinator, Oregon Digital Newspaper Program
University of Oregon Libraries
(541) 346-1859