[Libs-Or] Assessing Digital Literacy: Outcomes and Impact

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 23:31:50 PST 2012

http://www.districtdispatch.org/digilit12/

#digilit12

<http://www.districtdispatch.org/digilit12/>

The webinar *Assessing Digital Literacy: Outcomes and Impact* will be *streamed
live on this webpage on Tuesday, December 11, 2012*, at 7:00p.m. EST. We
ask all those interested in the webinar to RSVP at alawash at alawash.org,
using "Digital Literacy" in the subject line.

Viewers are encouraged to participate in the discussion in the following
ways:

* Feel free to post comments. We'll monitor these comments and feed them to
the speakers in the Hangout. We hope you will also chat among yourselves.
If the speakers say something you like or take issue with or if you want to
share your own experiences, tweet and comment - we'll be using the
back-channel conversation to inform our ongoing work on libraries and
digital literacy.

* Tweet @oitp <https://twitter.com/oitp> using the hashtag
#digilit12<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23digilit12&src=hash>.
We'll be watching the Twitter feed and passing these comments to the
speakers, as well.

* You can watch the live streaming directly on YouTube on the ALA
Washington Office channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ALAWashingtonOffice.
We'll post the YouTube URL on District Dispatch and tweet it out using
#digilit12 <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23digilit12&src=hash> at 6:45pm
EST, right before the Hangout goes live.

If you missed the first Hangout, *Creating a Culture of Learning: How
Librarians Keep Up with Digital Media and Technology*, the archive of the
session is on the District Dispatch
http://www.districtdispatch.org/digilit12/.

Help us get the word out and share our post with your colleagues and
circles
http://www.districtdispatch.org/2012/12/registration-open-free-ala-webinar-on-digital-literacy-and-libraries/

http://www.districtdispatch.org/digilit12/

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou