[Libs-Or] OLA Assessment Round Table Is Building Momentum

Stoddart, Richard Richard.Stoddart at oregonstate.edu
Mon Dec 10 09:45:00 PST 2012

Greetings Oregon Library Community!

So far we have 17 wise and wonderful librarians interested in raising the assessment capacity of Oregon libraries.

We only need 8 more groundbreaking and forwarding-thinking OLA members to begin the formal process of creating an OLA Round Table.

If you have interest in helping form this Round Table,  please fill out this short form (linked here<http://osuvalleylibrary.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_dmzE7fnIUc40113>)

Questions, discussion, or additional thoughts on this topic are welcome.

Rick

Rick Stoddart
Assessment Librarian
Oregon State University
121 The Valley Library
Corvallis, OR   97331-4501
Phone: 541-737-4393
OSU Libraries: Innovation, Heart & Ideas