[Libs-Or] Job posting - Librarian I - Trainer

Sylvia Lee sylvial at wccls.org
Mon Dec 10 12:44:27 PST 2012

Librarian I - Training Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
$3,979.66 - $4,836.42 Monthly
Closing date:  December 28, 2012
City & State:  Hillsboro, OR

Washington County, Oregon, is currently recruiting for a Librarian I-Training Librarian. The Librarian I supports all general operations of the Automation Program within the Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS). As the Librarian I - Training Librarian, your responsibilities will include training, web site support, web page creation, Integrated Library System (ILS) support, software application support and special projects. You will work with other members of the Automation program to achieve goals established for the Program by WCCLS. This position requires some evening and weekend shifts, and an acceptable driving record.

Successful candidates will possess a Master's level education in Library Science from an accredited American Library Association program, coursework in legal bibliography and research or related field. Extensive experience in a professional-level librarian or law librarian position may substitute for the degree requirements.

For more information on this position and to apply online, please visit our Human Resources page at:  http://www.co.washington.or.us/
or Washington County Human Resources, 155 N. First Ave., Ste. 270, Hillsboro, OR  97124

Sylvia Lee
Library Automation Systems Supervisor
Washington County Cooperative Library
111 NE Lincoln St, MS 58