[Libs-Or] posting signs about closed circuit cameras in library?

Esther Moberg emoberg at cityofseaside.us
Wed Dec 12 17:39:23 PST 2012

Hello wonderful Oregon Librarians! I am gathering information regarding wording of closed circuit camera signs in public libraries. If you post signs in your library alerting patrons that they are being observed via closed circuit cameras, would you be willing to share what wording you use? This is for a small public library (city) and is mostly to be used as a theft deterrent (we do have cameras but have never posted signs)
Thank you,
Esther Moberg
Library Director
Seaside Public Library