[Libs-Or] College Reference experiences

Kathy Street kastreet5 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 26 17:45:36 PST 2012

Hello, I am working on a team project for our Library Reference class. As students of the Emporia SLIM program our teamis preparing a presentation on "traditional" undergrads and graduate student reference. The questions we would like to pose are: What do you feel are major issues related to reference services for the traditional undergrad or grad students? How are libraries addressing the issues? What could or will be done differently in the future? Thanks for your input. Kathy StreetEmporia student