[Libs-Or] FW: [alacoun] FWD: inspiring middle school library video and news story

Judy Anderson JuAnderson at cu-portland.edu
Tue Feb 28 10:59:15 PST 2012

What an inspiring story!
It shows what can be done at the local community level with just a little innovation and business support.  Having the students actually help paint was especially noteworthy.  What a wonderful way to make them feel ownership of the library.  The hot chocolate bar was a nice touch, too.
Thanks for sharing the link Carolyn.  It really brightened my day.

Judy

Judy Anderson
Reference & Instruction Librarian
Concordia University - Portland