[Libs-Or] SDLAC Survey and January 20, 2012 Meeting Announcement

Canon Crawford ccrawford at marylhurst.edu
Thu Jan 5 11:48:51 PST 2012

Happy New Year to you! I'm writing on behalf of the Statewide Database
Licensing Advisory Committee to request input on a brief survey that SDLAC
has prepared. We're still at the planning stages, and the survey is
designed to help us frame discussions this year as the committee prepares
the RFP for the next database contract. The current contract with Gale will
expire on August 1, 2014, and we're reviewing the language of the Oregon
Revised Statues and the Oregon Administrative Rules to determine the scope
of the next RFP. We appreciate your input on the survey which closes on
January 17, 2012.

Survey:
https://docs.google.com/a/marylhurst.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGxKY1QyQzVuTGJmbEVxcjhBNV9aYnc6MQ

MEETING: January 20, 2012

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Statewide Database Licensing Advisory Committee (SDLAC) will meet
online on Friday, January 20, 2012 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm PST. The draft
agenda is included. This is a public meeting; those who would like to
attend should contact Jen Maurer, 503-378-5011 or
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us, so that appropriate arrangements may be made.

The SDLAC advises the State Library and the Library Services and Technology
Act (LSTA) Advisory Council on the Statewide Database Licensing Program,
and its  membership is representative of school, public, tribal and
academic libraries. The current member list is available at:
http://oregon.gov/OSL/LD/technology/sdlp/index.shtml.

Questions or concerns can be addressed to Jen Maurer, 503-378-5011 or
jennifer.maurer at state.or.us.

DRAFT AGENDA
Agenda Review
Review Minutes of November 4, 2011 Meeting
Update on Annual Report for LSTA Council
Develop Recommendations for LSTA Five-Year-Plan Development

--
*
Canon Crawford

MARYLHURST UNIVERSITY
17600 PACIFIC HIGHWAY [HWY.43]
P.O. BOX 261  MARYLHURST, OR 97036-00261
marylhurst.edu
*