[Libs-Or] Online Northwest 2012: Register now for early bird rate!

David Drexler david.drexler at eou.edu
Mon Jan 9 10:32:17 PST 2012

Online Northwest 2012
February 10, 2012

Last week for early bird registration--rates go up after Friday, January 13!
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/2012/register.html

Online Northwest is a one-day conference focusing on topics that
intersect libraries, technology and culture. Presentation topics this
year include mobile literacy, e-readers, data curation, digital
collections, and more. There will be lightning talks!

Our keynote speaker will be Steve Krug, best known as the author of
"Don't Make Me Think: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability."

Registration:
This year we will make available eight discounted registrations on a
first-come, first-served basis. These discounts are intended for
students and unemployed librarians who cannot afford the full
registration rate. Please do *not* request discounted registration if
you can afford the full rate. When all eight discounted registrations
are used, we will remove the request option from the registration form.

In addition, this year we are offering six scholarships to cover the
cost of conference registration. To apply for a scholarship, please
complete this application by December 15, 2011:
http://goo.gl/HTzSh
Scholarship applications will be notified by early January 2012.

Dates:
Scholarship application deadline: Dec. 15, 2011
Early bird registration deadline: Jan. 13, 2012
Refund deadline: Jan. 20, 2012
Online Northwest conference: Feb. 10, 2012

Register here:
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw/2012/register.html

For more information:
http://www.ous.edu/onlinenw