[Libs-Or] free Oregon Supreme Court records

Amy Hutchinson ahutchinson at co.lake.or.us
Fri Jan 13 08:45:24 PST 2012

The Lake County Court is discarding a whole set of "Reports of cases decided in the Supreme Court of the State of Oregon" (250 volumes at least). They are currently sitting on a cart in the basement of the courthouse, and may be disposed of soon, since we do not have recycling facilities in Lake County for books, unless anyone is interested.

If you want a few specific volumes, we will send them by courier. If you want the whole set, call us for arrangements within a week.

Thanks,
Amy

Amy Hutchinson
Director, Lake County Library District