[Libs-Or] Fwd: How many Library Director or Deans of Libraries Positions are Held by People of Color in Oregon?

Max Macias mmacias at pcc.edu
Fri Jan 13 10:12:22 PST 2012

Caleb Raymond Tucker (those reference people are so good!) pointed out that
my question might be better phrased as:

Are there are any people of color in charge of libraries? This question
would include deans of libraries, library directors and other positions
that are in charge of the library

What I am really getting at is are there any library leaders (people who
are at the top of the hierarchy) of color in Oregon?.

I feel it is important because this question directly impacts EVERYTHING in
the library.

This includes patron perspectives, collection development, hiring
practices, inclusion, teaching and more.

Thank you!

Max