[Libs-Or] Lampman Nominations due February 3rd

josie hanneman josieh at dpls.lib.or.us
Thu Jan 26 09:17:56 PST 2012

If you've been thinking about nominating someone amazing for the Evelyn Sibley Lampman award, now is the time! The due date has been extended to February 3rd, so you still have plenty of time to send that email.

If you know a creative coworker, special author or energetic community partner deserving of this award, nominate them! If this Oregonian has benefited Oregon's children with exemplary library services, great literature or amazing programs, put them in the running for state wide recognition!

Nominations are easy: just email me the pertinent info, and viola, they're nominated. Then look forward to OLA in April for the Lampman breakfast where we honor the one among us deserving of this award.

(Sorry for the crossposting!)

Josie Hanneman
Community Librarian
Deschutes Public Library