[Libs-Or] Programming Librarian article

Abbie Anderson aanderson at cclsd.org
Sun Jan 29 13:32:40 PST 2012

As a librarian new to Oregon (I started as the Assistant Director of
the North Bend Public Library in October), I attended the OYAN Winter
Meeting this past Friday. When I shared news of an article I wrote that
was published in ALA's "Programming Librarian" January issue online, I
was asked to share the link here. Please let me know if I misunderstood,
and this is not an appropriate venue.

"Meeting Needs and Making a Difference: Outcomes Based Planning and
Evaluation"
http://bit.ly/xtzP4F

I was invited to write this article based on a post I made on a
LinkedIn thread last Spring. You never know where social/professional
networking will take you!

Cheers,
Abbie Anderson