[Libs-Or] Library cards for homeless/those without permanent address

Tracy Scharn scharnt at wou.edu
Mon Jul 9 10:56:44 PDT 2012

Hi Kirsten,

Although I don't work at a library that has this kind of policy, I live
in Eugene and our public library allows homeless residents to obtain
cards. They verify residency through agencies that provide services to
people who are homeless. You can read the requirements here:

http://www.eugene-or.gov/index.aspx?nid=1333

I've also seen library policies that accept car registration as proof of
residency.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you!

Tracy

--