[Libs-Or] Tonight - Civics for Adults - Workshop 4 - Influencing Government

Donna Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Tue Jul 17 07:05:59 PDT 2012

July 17 - Workshop Four	   	Influencing Governments
		Guest: Senator Chip Shields

In addition to our discussion with Senator Shields, we'll focus on
communicating with elected officials, tracking and receiving alerts about
legislation, viewing committee testimony in the state legislature, what it
means to lobby, and more.

Facilitator: Donna L Cohen, M.Ed. M.L.I.S.  dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Tuesday nights, 6:30-8:30, June 19, 2012 – July 31, 2012 [except for July 3]
Concordia University, George R. White Library [NE 29th and NE Rosa Parks
Way] Community Room [Ground floor, east end of the library, 29th St side.]
Come to any or all – space holds 20; regulars and people who arrive early
will get preference
Free

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd
D L Cohen Information Services
Portland, Oregon
503-737-1425
dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
www.dcoheninfo.com

Information is power....if you can find it!