[Libs-Or] NYT microfilm collection available

Rhonda Alderman RAlderman at clatsopcc.edu
Wed Jul 18 10:58:21 PDT 2012

Sadly, we are needing to weed our collection of New York Times microfilm.  Would anyone be interested in acquiring all or part of it?  It covers Jan/1950 to Dec/2004 inclusive, but is missing one roll (Dec. 1-3, 1962).

We will box them up and ship them, probably via truck freight (though if you prefer some other method we'll do our best to accommodate ).  We only ask for reimbursement of the freight charges.  Pick up is also an option, but you'll need a small U-haul truck.

Hoping someone will give them a new life and new home...

Thanks,
Rhonda Alderman
Lead Circulation/ILL
Badollet Library