[Libs-Or] Is Your Library Going Beyond Books?

Jay Hadley jayh at multcolib.org
Thu Jun 21 12:51:12 PDT 2012

Greetings!

Is your library going Beyond Books?  Are you offering your community more
than just books and audio visual resources?

We are putting together a conference session for the OLA Support Staff
Division Conference called "Beyond Books."  We want to hear from Oregon
Libraries that are doing creative things that go beyond lending books!

Such as:
lending energy meters to find out how much energy home appliances consume
hosting a farmer's market
lending bicycles, bicycle tools or bicycle locks

We are interested in all kind of libraries: academic, public, special, etc.
 How are you going Beyond Books in your library services?

We want to make our conference session really helpful and a forum for
sharing great ideas from around the State of Oregon.

Email me directly with your good ideas!

jayh at multco.us

Thanks everyone!

Jay Hadley