[Libs-Or] Eugene Public Library's new website

BENNETT Connie J Connie.J.Bennett at ci.eugene.or.us
Wed Jun 27 09:28:48 PDT 2012

Eugene Public Library is excited to announce our new website (same URL, new site):  http://www.eugene-or.gov/library

The entire City of Eugene migrated earlier this month to a new content management system by CivicPlus. The City's new site will provide users with an improved experience, easier access to information, and more ways to connect with the City. Although the Library's content and look and feel is integrated with the City's site, we have our own distinct home page, global navigation and branding. This has allowed for a more seamless integration with our third-party vendor services such as LibGuides<http://eugene.libguides.com> and BookLetters<http://library.booksite.com/7137/nl/?list=CNL1&group=EB275>.

We hope you explore the site, and we're happy to answer any questions about CivicPlus. The City of Beaverton, among others in Oregon, uses them too.  Any questions may be directed to our Virtual Services Librarian, Lorie Vik.

Contact info:
Lorie Vik
Virtual Services Librarian
Eugene Public Library | 100 West 10th Ave | Eugene, OR 97401
541.682.6616 | lorie.a.vik at ci.eugene.or.us<mailto:lorie.a.vik at ci.eugene.or.us> | www.eugene-or.gov/library<http://www.eugene-or.gov/library>

Enjoy!
-cjb

Connie J. Bennett