[Libs-Or] Directors Coffee-

Maureen Cole mcole at ci.oregon-city.or.us
Wed Jun 27 12:30:42 PDT 2012

Hi all:
It's that time again-when library directors get together for coffee and call it networking. Seriously, we all have taken some golden nuggets away from these get togethers, so I encourage you to join us if you can. Due to lack of imagination and time, we will be meeting once again in the same place. Here's the info you need: