[Libs-Or] Directors Coffee-

Su Liudahl opalsu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:52:55 PDT 2012

Looking forward to that, Bob!

And if anytime in the future any of you are cruising down I-5 and pass
through humble Creswell (about 10 miles south of Eugene) I hope you'll stop
by and visit our library. I'll even offer you a cup of tea. :-)

~Su

Su Liudahl
Library Director
Creswell Library / Lane Library District
64 West Oregon Avenue
PO Box 366
Creswell, Oregon 97426
(541) 895-3053