[Libs-Or] ACRL Oregon: Run for a Board Position in the Spring Elections!
robinpaynter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 16:53:53 PDT 2012
Attention ACRL Oregon Members:
Looking for an opportunity to get more involved with an active professional
organization and to work with a great group of people? Look no farther!
Run for a position in ACRL-OR’s upcoming spring election.
*The open positions are:*
- Vice-President/President Elect (3 year term, position
- 2 Members-at-Large (2 year term, position
To nominate yourself*, send an email with the following information to Jim
Holmes (jholmes at reed.edu) or Judith Norton (norton at ohsu.edu). *
To nominate someone else*, email that person’s name and email address to
Jim or Judith.
*Please provide a biography that includes the following information (as
- Your name
- Your education--list in chronological order institutions attended,
degrees conferred, and dates awarded.
- Your present position--list your title, the name of the library and
college or university and the dates of employment.
- Previous positions, if desired--list no more than two, the most recent
- Professional activities, such as memberships and positions held in
national, state and/or regional library organizations (indicate name of
organization, offices held and dates of service).
- Honors, special projects, publications, and/or presentations--list no
more than two recent examples of each of these.
- Candidates for Vice President/President Elect also need to include a
Candidates' Statement explaining why you would like to be elected, which
should be no more than 200 words
- Vice-President/President Elect candidates must be members of OLA and
ACRL-Oregon and national ACRL
- Member-at-Large candidates must be members of OLA and ACRL-Oregon
Elections will be May 1 – May 20. Let us know if you’d like to run by April
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Libs-Or