[Libs-Or] MobileUXCamp Seattle, May 19, 2012

Darci Hanning darci.hanning at state.or.us
Wed May 2 08:19:46 PDT 2012

Greetings!

This came across my inbox and I though it might be of interest:

MobileUXCamp Seattle... brings together professionals, academics and enthusiasts to share the current and future direction of mobility and mobile technologies.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
9:00 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
University of Washington's Mary Gates Hall<http://engage.washington.edu/site/R?i=NeWS616mV-YSyUsSSx0NPg>
Tickets: $22 general admission
To register, click here<http://engage.washington.edu/site/R?i=fx4vxHgQklvtA0BD2kMZnw>
MobileUXCamp Seattle... is an unconference so it's all about you! Anyone can present a session. The timetable is determined collaboratively at the beginning of the day. Topics may include:
- Mobile user experience
- Mobile apps development
- Social mobility
- Mobile storytelling
- Mobile strategy and integration with other platforms
- Gaming
- Entrepreneurship
... to name just a few
MobileUXCamp Seattle... will be hosted at the University of Washington's beautiful and spacious Mary Gates Hall. We have 6 rooms and 5 time slots - that makes 30 sessions of mobile goodness. So get ready to BYOT! (bring your own topic)
This event brought to you by Forum One, and sponsored by the UW iSchool.

Darci Hanning * Technology Development Consultant * Library Development Services
Oregon State Library, 250 Winter St. NE, Salem, OR  97301
503-378-2527 darci.hanning at state.or.us<mailto:darci.hanning at state.or.us>

 Ask me about Plinkit! http://www.plinkit.org/ http://oregon.plinkit.org<http://oregon.plinkit.org/>