[Libs-Or] Oregon Information Literacy Summit- Saturday, May 19th!

Michele Burke michele.burke at chemeketa.edu
Thu May 10 14:53:00 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

Apologies for cross posting.

The 2012 Oregon Information Literacy Summit is almost here!

Please join us on Saturday, May 19th at the Chemeketa Community College
Yamhill Valley Campus in McMinnville.

Check out the ILAGO site (www.ilago.wordpress.com) for details and a
link to the registration form. In addition to the sessions listed on the
ILAGO site, we will also be joined by Terri Kuechle, middle-school
librarian from the Beaverton School District. Terri has done extensive
work building Beaverton's sophisticated information literacy model and
infrastructure and we are thrilled that she will be sharing her work at
the Summit.

Please contact me with questions or to discuss the Summit.

Looking forward to a great event and hope to see you there!

~Michele

Michele Burke

ILAGO Past Chair, OLA-Library Instruction Round Table Incoming Chair

Reference Librarian

Chemeketa Community College, Salem Campus

503.365.4711