[Libs-Or] Ten great reasons to attend the 2012 Oregon Virtual Reference Summit

Sara Kelso sara.kelso at hotmail.com
Thu May 17 07:27:33 PDT 2012

Just think, this time next week, you could be at the beach relaxing and mingling with other library professionals for a great annual event.
If you still haven't registered for this year's Summit, it's not too late.
Here are ten great reasons to REGISTER NOW and attend:Engaging speakers!Interesting topics, like "What is Reference For?" as presented by our keynote, Joseph JanesBreakout sessions and lightning talks on legal issues, difficult questions, free web resources, patron needs, and more!Mystery panel discussions!Opportunities to connect and share ideas with library professionals from all over the NorthwestFabulous coastal location!Catered breaks!Great sponsors!Delicious resort-style breakfast and lunchPre-conference social meet-up with fun trivia questions!
Full program details and registration form available here: http://www.oregonlibraries.net/summit/2012/program
Do you work for a coastal/regional library near Lincoln City?  Take a short drive out to Salishan Inn and represent your local team for the day.
Directions and location details also available here: http://www.oregonlibraries.net/summit/2012/location
We'll see you Friday, May 25th for the main event!  Or, come early and join us Thursday night for mingling and trivia in the Attic Lounge at 8:00 pm.