[Libs-Or] OHS Quarterly back issues need home

Ellen Thompson ethompson at cclsd.org
Thu May 17 18:36:13 PDT 2012

Hello,
We received a donation of the Oregon Historical Society Quarterly
ranging from 1907-1971.  There are some missing issues within that
range, but for most years this includes all 4 issues.  Neither our
library or our local historical society can use them.  Ideally, I'd like
someone to take them all but can be persuaded to break them up.  Yours
free -  except mail/delivery costs. Please contact me if you are
interested.  Thanks.

--
Ellen Thompson, Assistant Library Director
Coos Bay Public Library