[Libs-Or] Catlin Gabel School seeks FT Library Assistant in US Library

Phillips, Sue PhillipsS at catlin.edu
Fri May 18 13:10:02 PDT 2012

Good afternoon, Colleagues.

Just to clarify, the Library Assistant position posted today is in the
Upper School Library at the Catlin Gabel School.  Catlin Gabel is a
progressive, independent K-12 school on Portland's west side.  Here's a
link to more information about our school:  http://www.catlin.edu/about
Please apply by following the directions in the link below.

With very best wishes,

--Sue Phillips
Upper School Librarian
The Catlin Gabel School