[Libs-Or] SSD seeking Archivist candidates

Bacina, Susan susan.bacina at oregonstate.edu
Fri May 18 17:24:17 PDT 2012

The Support Staff Division of the Oregon Library Association is seeking candidates for the office of Archivist.  This is a one year commitment. If you like history and/or technology then this might be the position for you!  We're looking for someone to take our archives into the future>>>>>>>>>>

Susan Bacina
Past-Chair, OLA/SSD

Here's a blurb about the position from Margaret Harmon-Myers, the current Archivist :

Archivist - 1 year term
Join the awesome team of the Support Staff Division, as you take over the 20 years worth of history of this professional organization, in the process of being digitized.  Help us find a reliable method of storing the information online, with an eye to future searchability.  Bring your tech savvy and love of history, work alongside your peers and learn all about the amazing people who have kept SSD strong since its beginning.  Membership in the Oregon Library Association is a requirement - we can help with that!