[Libs-Or] Two more days to donate to EveryLibrary

Erica Findley erica.findley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 00:03:13 PST 2012

Hello Oregon Librarians,

This is one last rally call to donate to
EveryLibrary<http://everylibrary.org/>.
So far, Oregon has raised $439 dollars of our $1,000 goal. That's only $561
dollars to go before the deadline on November 7th. Visit the
Oregon4EveryLibrary
Rally page<https://rally.org/everylibrary/7RH64O8iQ7V/oregonforeverylibraryor>to
make a donation. Every little bit helps.

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far! We will report on how Oregon
did later this week.

Friend Oregon for Everylibrary on
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/OregonForEveryLibrary>and/
or follow OR4EveryLibrary on Twitter <https://twitter.com/OR4EveryLIbrary>.
Share with your neighbors and friends in Oregon. Let's make it happen
together.

Thank you for your consideration!
--
Erica Findley, Digital Resources and Metadata Librarian at Pacific
University