[Libs-Or] Holiday Card Art Contest for the Oregon Education Investment Board

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Nov 6 09:24:07 PST 2012

Hello! I just received the following email about an art contest for preschoolers through students who are seniors in college (PK-20). The contest guidelines are at the very bottom of this email for those of you who can't open the attachment.

Questions? Contact:

Candace Granfelt at candace.granfelt at state.or.us<mailto:candace.granfelt at state.or.us>

Seth Allen at seth.allen at state.or.us<mailto:seth.allen at state.or.us>