[Libs-Or] Two more days to donate to EveryLibrary NOT related to Sandy

Erica Findley erica.findley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:06:46 PST 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry if this e-mail led you to believe that EveryLibrary donations
would go toward Sandy releif. That is not the case and it was unintentional
to do so. There have been so many EveryLibrary messages here I thought I
would spare you all some of the details. Here's a link with some
information on what a donation to EveryLibrary would go toward.
http://everylibrary.org/donate-now/

Of course my thoughts are also with the victims of Sandy right now. Here is
a helpful guide for donating to and volunteering for Sandy recovery
http://www.fema.gov/volunteer-donate-responsibly.

Erica for Oregon4EveryLibrary

--
Erica Findley, MLS