[Libs-Or] Thank you Oregon for supporting EveryLibrary

Erica Findley erica.findley at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 21:16:15 PST 2012

Hello,

Last week we closed the EveryLibrary state challenges. Oregon was able to
raise $814 of our $1,000 goal. This is a show of your dedication to
EveryLibrary and we stand in awe and give you our hearty thanks. Thank you
for donating and sharing with your friends.

There will be more fundraising challenges to help EveryLibrary get to it's
$50,000 fundraising goal. So, stay tuned with EveryLibrary via the
blog<http://everylibrary.org/category/uncategorized/>and on
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/EveryLibrary> and
Twitter<https://twitter.com/EveryLibrary>
.

John Chrastka has written a great update on where EveryLibrary stands
today<http://everylibrary.org/making-it-happen/>.
All of you made this happen.

Many many thanks!

Erica Findley