[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Holiday Luncheon

Loftis, Elsa ELoftis at cci.edu
Mon Nov 26 12:22:17 PST 2012

Hello Downtown Librarians,

For our get-together in December, I want to continue the tradition of meeting for lunch at the Oregon Culinary Institute.
For those who have not attended this in the past, it's a sit-down meal at their restaurant, and not a brown-bagging, library-touring experience like we usually have. It's a chance for us to have a nice meal and to socialize.  I've always enjoyed this month's luncheon in the past, and I hope you all can make it!
The restaurant's three course meal comes at a price of $9, and I'd ask everyone bring cash to make payment easy, and RSVP to my email so that I may make reservations.

The Oregon Culinary Institute is located at 1701 SW Jefferson Street, Portland, OR 97201

I'd like to propose a meeting day and time of Monday, December 17th, at 12 noon.

Please have a look at their website:
http://www.oregonculinaryinstitute.com/restaurant/

If you are interested in joining us, please email me by Wednesday, December 12th.

Thanks so much, and happy holidays!
Elsa

Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Everest College Library
425 SW Washington Street
Portland Oregon 97204
eloftis at cci.edu<mailto:eloftis at cci.edu>
503-222-3225

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information from Corinthian Colleges, Inc. that is confidential. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and CCi policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, will cause damage to CCi and may result in legal liability.